Evaluation + 4 One-Hour Dog Training Sessions
This four session Obedience Training Program is designed for dogs who need basic obedience and exhibit mild behavioral issues.
Obedience training is a dynamic process that builds each time you train and these sessions are designed to foster that process. Each session is one hour with the goal to build and strengthen your dog’s foundation into a stronger repertoire of skills. When it comes to obedience training for dogs, what you put into it is what you get out. I will provide you with a strong ladder and a hand up, but it’s up to you to climb!
In these training sessions, your dog will learn basic obedience skills such as:
- How to walk with a loose leash
- Place command (holding a down stay calmly until released)
- Other basic manners (thresholds, meal time structure, etc.)
In this program I also address mild behavioral issues such as:
- Reactivity on the walk (lunging, barking, growling, pulling, etc.)
- Jumping/ Counter surfing
- Anxiety and fear based behaviors
If your dog is struggling with more difficult behavior issues, check out the behavior modification training package!